How to get rid of flies outside
If you’re looking to remove flies outdoors, these garden plants do wonders when it comes to repelling flies.
- Basil: It doesn’t require much work to maintain and can survive in any climate.
- Bay Leaf: Grows great during the warmer months and can be brought indoors.
- Lavender: Hang lavender in bundles around your home or yard or simply let it grow in your yard.
- Nasturtiums: This flower keeps more than just flies away such as, aphids, most beetles and squash bugs. It also promotes the growth of other plants, which is why many gardeners plant nasturtiums along the edges of gardens.
- Mint: Grow mint near windows or other openings in your home to keep away flies, mice and ants.
Pro 2 Clean – Pest Control Division will do a free evaluation for you and can treat bedbugs professionally. Give us a call today!