Pro 2 Clean Provides Excellent Curtain Cleaning Services
Pro 2 Clean Group is a cleaning service provider that provides curtain cleaning services. Your curtains were probably an expensive part of your furnishing, so it is a wise precaution to keep them clean and looking great.
Why should you get your curtain cleaning done professionally?
- Pro 2 Clean Group will come to your premises and clean your curtains where they hang while they hang!
- 1st we vacuum all the dust and grit from the curtains
- The we pre-treat the curtains if there are any stains
- Then we use light wet extraction method to clean the curtains to make sure all the stains are out, leaving your curtains smelling and looking great.
- If there is a little bit of wrinkles, we steam the curtains
Some interesting facts about your curtains
- Even curtains suffer from soiling!
- If things like dust, traffic film, soot & tobacco is left in the curtains for too long, they become in ground and more difficult to remove.
- Have you ever examined your swags, tails, and pelmets to see how much dust has collected on the surfaces?
- Just like carpets, your curtains act as an air filter. They catch and hold airborne dust and odours.
- Test this for yourself with a simple sniff test. Place the curtain close to your nose and smell. You will soon know if they are fresh and clean or stale and dirty.
Get our experienced curtain cleaning team today to come to you and get your curtains clean, looking great and smelling fresh!
Our Curtain Cleaning Services are Available in: Sandton, Midrand, Randburg, Krugersdorp, Roodepoort, Fourways, Bryanston, Woodmead, Parkmore, Rivonia, Inanda, Hyde Park, Melrose, Kyalami, Cresta, Centurion, Boksburg, Alberton, Germiston, Johannesburg, Pretoria and most areas in Gauteng.
Pro 2 Clean Group’s Curtain Cleaning Services are Available to:
- Corporate Offices
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Homes
- Home, Small, Medium and Large Offices
- Government Buildings
- Hotels and Guest Houses
Added Cleaning Services Offered by Pro 2 Clean Group: