Ways To Make Your Home Smell Fabulous Now
- * Air it out! It’s a scientific fact that old air and new air hate each other, and new air will always win.
* Eliminate the stinky culprits. Tackle the smell at its source.
* Burn, spray, and smoke out the smell. Candles, air sprays, incenses, and plug-ins are excellent weapons.
* Cook something delicious. The smell of fresh-baked bread will conquer any bad smells in your home.
* Carpet freshener is your friend.
* Make a potpourri out of things you already have at home.
* Do a quick wipe-down with a great-smelling household cleaner. Even if you don’t have time to clean your entire home, you can give guests that impression.
* Let your washing machine do all the work, because one of the most wonderful smells in the world is freshly laundered clothes.
* Use cotton ball perfume bombs. Scatter your home with these little whiffs of pleasure.
* Candle warmers are magical. Just about any liquid that smells good will smell even better when it is heated.
* Fabric refreshers are on your side.
* DIY furniture polish: A little goes a long way!
Pro 2 Clean – Give us a call today!